Welcome...

Adam_Reynolds_small I'm Adam Reynolds, a producer, writer, and surfer based in Los Angeles. I use this space to catalog my media consumption, post research and pay tribute to the people and events that inspire my career. I can also be found on Twitter, or for examples of my production work, visit here. Feel free to email me with any questions or comments. Thanks for visiting.

May 18, 2009

"Teach Me" - Surf Remix

After a disappointing first attempt with the GoPro Surf Hero a few weeks back, I decided to go for round two this past Saturday in Manhattan Beach, CA. Ensuring that I was equipped with the right batteries this time (Lithium AAA), I called up my buddy Scott and we took to the water.

After nearly 2 hours of surfing, I couldn't wait to get home and look at the footage. Once I did, I was stoked!! So, I took the liberty of editing the material into a music video for my friend Match Zimmerman's song "Teach Me" - or perhaps I should say, Match was kind enough to lend his music to the project. Either way, I feel the audio & video compliment one another incredibly well. So, without further ado, I present to you...

"Teach Me" - Surf Remix

Enjoy!

Match Zimmerman "Teach Me"
www.matchzimmerman.com

Directed by Adam Reynolds
Produced by Boardhead Brothers
www.boardheadbrothers.com


As a special bonus, "Teach Me" is available for download (for free) by clicking here. Compliments of Match Zimmerman.

No comments:

Post a Comment