Welcome...

Adam_Reynolds_small I'm Adam Reynolds, a producer, writer, and surfer based in Los Angeles. I use this space to catalog my media consumption, post research and pay tribute to the people and events that inspire my career. I can also be found on Twitter, or for examples of my production work, visit here. Feel free to email me with any questions or comments. Thanks for visiting.

July 21, 2009

BHB in the Media

I recently had the privilege of skateboarding with Mark Lukach and his brother, Matt, as they passed through Los Angeles for Skating Across America. The project, which profiles a wide variety skateboarders from across the country, was created by Mark and his wife Giulia, to coincide with their cross country road-trip from San Francisco to Delaware and back again.

During their LA visit, Mark, Matt and I skated The Bat Cave, a secret drainage ditch located at the base of the Hollywood Hills. It was the first time any of us had skated this spot. Be sure to check out the full post on Mark's website, but in the meantime the video embed is below:

Skating Across America - Skater Profile on Adam Reynolds from Mark Lukach on Vimeo.



No comments:

Post a Comment