Welcome...

Adam_Reynolds_small I'm Adam Reynolds, a producer, writer, and surfer based in Los Angeles. I use this space to catalog my media consumption, post research and pay tribute to the people and events that inspire my career. I can also be found on Twitter, or for examples of my production work, visit here. Feel free to email me with any questions or comments. Thanks for visiting.

May 2, 2009

Words I Like.

"being beyond what is normal or expected" - say's your grandmother.

- Uncanny

At a the Mayor's Ball, an intoxicated woman clammers to a sobered couple, "Let's just say he's, 'Wise in practical affairs'" - To which her husband promptly replies, "We should get going."

- Sly

Mark was constantly being laughed at, as his boss insisted that he take time each day to utter successive chirping noises in attempt to ward off the pigeons.

- Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment