Welcome...

Adam_Reynolds_small I'm Adam Reynolds, a producer, writer, and surfer based in Los Angeles. I use this space to catalog my media consumption, post research and pay tribute to the people and events that inspire my career. I can also be found on Twitter, or for examples of my production work, visit here. Feel free to email me with any questions or comments. Thanks for visiting.

April 21, 2009

Watching...

Transsiberian Transsiberian.

Flaws, cliches, and poor acting. Not only was this film incredibly predictable, but it was also tacky. The script could have stood for more revisions and the casting department could have cast a wider net over the talent pool. Frankly, I don't understand how this movie made anyone's list for "Top 10 Movies of 2008," but apparently it did. Don't get me wrong, the director, Brad Anderson, has done some incredible work in the past (ie The Wire - Season 1 & Homicide: Life on the Street - Season 7), but Transsiberian was both literally and figuratively a train wreck.

No comments:

Post a Comment