Welcome...

Adam_Reynolds_small I'm Adam Reynolds, a producer, writer, and surfer based in Los Angeles. I use this space to catalog my media consumption, post research and pay tribute to the people and events that inspire my career. I can also be found on Twitter, or for examples of my production work, visit here. Feel free to email me with any questions or comments. Thanks for visiting.

April 21, 2009

Have You Ever Dreamt of Flying?

Continuing the trend of extreme/alternative sport videos, I wanted to share a video that was shown to me last night by a friend of mine. The sport is called Wingsuit Flying and it incorporates base jumping, free falling, parachuting, and hang gliding into a single suit; the wingsuit.

These guys can hit speeds of up to 100 mph!

No comments:

Post a Comment