Welcome...

Adam_Reynolds_small I'm Adam Reynolds, a producer, writer, and surfer based in Los Angeles. I use this space to catalog my media consumption, post research and pay tribute to the people and events that inspire my career. I can also be found on Twitter, or for examples of my production work, visit here. Feel free to email me with any questions or comments. Thanks for visiting.

April 9, 2009

The Secret Machine Trailer

Last night, while riding in my friend's car, I listened to a band call The Knife for what I thought to be the first time. That was, until I heard the following song, "Silent Shout." After racking my brain for a few minutes I finally realized how I knew the song, despite never having heard of the band; Globe's The Secret Machine. "Silent Shout" was used for the film's trailer, and oddly enough, is what led me to buy the DVD. That, and the fact that the surfing footage is absolutely ridiculous!

Anyway, here's the official The Knife - "Silent Shout" music video, as well as Globe's The Secret Machine trailer, which is one of my favorite surf films. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment